Math is Apache OpenOffice's component for mathematical equations. It is most commonly used as an equation editor for text documents, but it can also be used with other types of documents or stand-alone. When used inside Writer, the equation is treated as an object inside the text document. Similarly, one can also insert these into other Apache OpenOffice programs like Calc and Impress. Using Math, there are three main ways of entering a formula: Type markup in the equation editor. Right-click on the equation editor and select the symbol from the context menu. Select a symbol from the Elements toolbox.
|Apache OpenOffice Download|
- Writer Learn More Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc Learn More Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress Learn MoreImpress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw Learn More Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base Learn More Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math Learn More Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.