Draw - from a quick sketch to a complex plan, Draw gives you the tools to communicate with graphics and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is powerful tool for technical or general posters, etc. 'Park' your most commonly used drawing tools around your screen ready for single-click access. Use Styles and Formatting to put all your graphics styles at your finger tips. Manipulate objects, rotate in two or three dimensions; the 3D controller allows you to create spheres, rings, cubes, etc. in a quick pinch. Arrange objects, group, ungroup, regroup, and edit objects while grouped. Sophisticated rendering let you create photorealistic images with your own texture, lighting effects, transparency, perspective, and so on. Smart connectors make short work of flowcharts, organization charts, network diagrams, etc. Define your own 'glue points' for connectors to 'stick' to. Dimension lines automatically calculate and display linear dimensions as you draw. Use the picture Gallery for clipart; you can also create your own art and add it to the Gallery. Save your graphics in OpenDocument format, the new international standard for office documents. This XML based format means you're not tied into using Draw. You can access your graphics from any OpenDocument compliant software. Import graphics from all common formats (including BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and WMF). Use Draw's free feature to create Flash (.swf) versions of your work.
|Apache OpenOffice Download|
- Writer Learn More Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc Learn More Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress Learn MoreImpress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw Learn More Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base Learn More Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math Learn More Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.