Calc is the spreadsheet application you've always wanted. Newcomers find it intuitive and easy to learn; professional data miners and number crunchers will appreciate the comprehensive range of advanced functions. DataPilot is an advanced technology that makes it easy to pull in raw data from corporate databases; cross-tabulate, summarize, and convert it into meaningful information. Natural language formulas let you create formulas using words (e.g. "sales - costs"). Intelligent Sum Button inserts a sum function or a subtotal automatically, depending on context. Wizards guides you through choosing and using a comprehensive range of advanced spreadsheet functions, or download templates from our Templates repository for ready-made spreadsheet solutions. Styles and Formatting makes it easy to apply flexible cell formatting options, including freely rotating contents, templates, backgrounds, borders, and many more. You can be your own spreadsheet expert thanks to templates with built-in functions, allowing you to concentrate on your real work. Scenario Manager allows "what if ..." analysis at the touch of a button - e.g. compare profitability for high / medium / low sales forecasts. Calc's solver component allows solving optimization problems where the optimum value of a particular spreadsheet cell has to be calculated based on constraints provided in other cells. Multiple users support - Encourage collaborative work on spreadsheets. By sharing a spreadsheet, other users can easily add their data to the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet owner can then easily integrate the new data with a few clicks. This collaboration feature helps avoid editing conflicts. Save your spreadsheets in OpenDocument format, the new international standard for office documents. This XML based format means you're not tied in to Calc. You can access your spreadsheets from any OpenDocument compliant software. You are free to import your old Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, or save your work in Excel format for sending to people who are using Microsoft products. Calc is able to read .xlsx files created with Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac OS X. If you want to send your results to someone who doesn't have a spreadsheet application installed, then use Portable Document Format (.pdf) - no need to buy or install any extra software.
|Apache OpenOffice Download|
- Writer Learn More Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc Learn More Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress Learn MoreImpress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw Learn More Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base Learn More Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math Learn More Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.