Free alternative for Office productivity tools: Apache OpenOffice - formerly known as OpenOffice.org - is an open-source office productivity software suite containing word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, graphics, formula editor, and database management applications.OpenOffice is available in many languages, works on all common computers, stores data in ODF - the international open standard format - and is able to read and write files in other formats, included the format used by the most common office suite packages. OpenOffice is also able to export files in PDF format. OpenOffice has supported extensions, in a similar manner to Mozilla Firefox, making easy to add new functionality to an existing OpenOffice installation.
|Apache OpenOffice Download|
- Writer Learn More Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc Learn More Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress Learn MoreImpress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw Learn More Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base Learn More Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math Learn More Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.